TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Privacy Statement
We are aware that you may have concerns over disclosing information about yourself to us.
This Privacy Statement explains, amongst other things, what information we collect about you on this website and the reasons for this.
Our primary aim in collecting personal information is to provide you with a an experience on our website that is personalized by showing information that is relevant to you.
We also collect information for statistical purposes and, where agreed by you, to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you.
Information we collect
Log file information, including IP addresses. You can visit public areas of the site without identifying yourself or providing any personal information
Tracking IP addresses (the computer's internet address)
Monitoring how long a user spends on the site and which pages he/she visits - this helps us evaluate the use of different parts of the website
As a rule, we don't link IP addresses to anything that can identify you personally, ensuring you can remain anonymous. Nevertheless, we will attempt to use IP addresses to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to protect our services and other users.
Any personal data relating to you gathered by us in the registration process or during your use of the service will be recorded and only be used in accordance with our Data Protection Policy.
The website uses various order and registration forms to enable you to request information, products and services.
In some cases you will need to provide us with information such as your name, e-mail address and password.
Any personal data we collect during registration or otherwise is designed to allow us to:
- personalise the site for you give you access to, and to provide you with, the right kinds of information related to your enquiry
- enable us to compile statistical information for regulatory or business purposes send, or call you about our products and
- services that may be of interest to you. (We will only provide you with such marketing information with your prior agreement)
If you register, request further information or contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence and incorporate the information it contains into our database(s), which we will keep secure in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
We will not transfer your personal data to any third parties unless:
we have your consent to do so
the third party is our subcontractor or a member of our group of companies, who is processing personal data on our behalf securely and in accordance with our instructions or it is otherwise authorised under the Data Protection Act
Our web server that hosts this site collects and stores personal information that has been voluntarily provided by you during a registration or ordering process.
Access to certain areas of the site is limited to specific registered user groups only. Registering as an accepted applicant or active is restricted; we will verify your status before granting a user account of this type. If your status changes then your user account may be withdrawn or downgraded to 'general visitor' without further notice.
Whilst we do not directly track or record your usage of this website, in the event that we become aware that site security has been compromised as a result of external activity (including but not limited to external security attacks) we shall take reasonable measures which we deem appropriate. This includes but is not limited to internal investigation and reporting, and notification to and cooperation with law enforcement authorities.
Third party sites
Enquiries on Data Protection policy may be addressed to our Management Team.
- As including any racial, sexual or other offensive, provocative or discriminatory language
- Is inappropriate to discuss within a forum which has users under the age of 18
- Is defamatory, abusive, harassing or hateful and capable of damaging the reputation of a person or organisation. If successfully sued you could be held liable for considerable damages and costs
- That you do not have the necessary rights, licences and consents to post
- Constitutes spam, unauthorised advertising or solicits
- Infringes, dilutes, breaches, undermines or in any way constitutes unauthorised use of the intellectual property rights held by others including Website Owner and its related organisations
- Contains long embedded URLs
- Invades anyone’s privacy or impersonates anyone
- Is far off-topic as irrelevant posts lower the value of the debate for everyone and may be removed
- Encourages conduct that may or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any law
- The comment appears to contain irrelevant or excessive links or appears to contain code
- Personal information as it is under your own discretion to publicise your information but not anyone else's contact details including address, place of employment, name of educational establishment, telephone or mobile number, email address, etc. This is for your own safety and that of everyone who uses this service
- In a different language to English. Posts containing languages other than English may be removed. Common greetings and salutations in languages other than English may be acceptable
- As raising your voice. The use of capital letters is considered as raising your voice in internet shorthand
- As inappropriate usernames that are vulgar or offensive, etc
We will not edit comments to remove objectionable content, so please ensure that your posting contains none of the above to avoid it being removed.
Anyone posting a comment is deemed to accept the Website Owner use and publication thereof. Notwithstanding any moderation, The Website Owner cannot be held in any way responsible for the comments posted on of our forums including our Tribute Pages, Blog Page or any other page that collects information from an online visitor. No reliance should be placed on any comments and nothing on this site should be seen as a substitute for formal legal advice. The Website Owner does not endorse, approve or promote any comments appearing on this site nor the authors thereof.
While e-mail addresses can be provided during the process of writing a condolence message, making a donation, or registering for an account, they are not published for public viewing website or anywhere else with our website, unless provided permission during the process of writing your condolence message. They may be used by the administrator or post author to privately contact the commenter.